0022/12/01

Berliner Philharmoniker Orchestra




On 13th of November,one of the best orchestra in the world,Berlin Philharmoniler Orchestra came to Australia for the first time. Moreover,they came to Perth at first!!
I love classcal music so I went to the concert♪
How lucky I was!! During my staying in Australia,they came!! The venue was Perth Concert Hall,which was within 1 hour from my house:)

The programme was:

1. HAYDN "Symphony 99, E flat Major"
2. ALBAN BERG "3 Pieces for Orchestra" op.6(version 1929)
3. BRAHMS "Symphony No.2, D Major, op.73"

The conductor was Sir Simon Rattle.

The sound was so clear and beautiful that I felt as if I were dreaming.
I wanted to buy CDs but I didn't buy,maybe in Japan,I will borrow CDs at rental shop.
When the orchestra cames to Japan in the future,I will likely to go!!
And I will spend coming New Year on watching NHK orchestra concert on TV,haha:)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿