0022/07/15

Sydney


After 2 nights in Melbourne,we flew to Sydney.
Although the flight was only for 2 hours,but I fell asleep when taking off.
Because it was a early flight(@6:45!! departs Melbourne),I was sleepy.
So I didn't remember the take off,haha

We stayed Sydney for 4 nights.
On the 1st day,we went to China Town and ate lots of Chinese food:)
On the 2nd day,we went to there again and went to Cockle Bay Wharf.
We ate a pancake and a vanilla macaroon @Lindt shop.So yammy❤
On the 3rd day,we went to Circular Quay and got on the cruise!!
Although it rained a little,we enjoyed it and taking many photos.
Opera House and Harbour Blidge were amazing!!
Actually there was Harbour Blidge climbing tour,but expensive.
So we walked through it on food.
On the last day,we met my friend's guest sister who lives in Sydney.
We went to Bondi Beach,it was Awesome!!
After returning to the city,we went to Circular Quay again and drank a cocktail!!
My order was 'dirty carpet disco'. Its name sounds funny,but tasted delicious.
And then we met her friends and had a dinner with them.
They were all Australians and almost as old as me,so I enjoyed talking.
But I couldn't understand fully,so that was sad...
At last,they saw us off to the hotel.
They were so kind!!
Thanks to them,I had a wonderful time in Sydney.
If I have a chance,I wanna go there again.

The next day,we had a early flight again(the departure was @6:00!!)
I slept mostly the flight,about 5 hours.
Moreover,I fell asleep on the bus on my way home and slept at home while using the internet,haha

Anyway,this trip is one of my best memories I've ever had.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿