0022/07/03

IKEA


This is our today's lunch menu.
Where do you think I ate lunch?

It wasn't at a restaurant that I ate,but at 'IKEA'!!

Today my friends and I went to IKEA near Stirling station.
We've never been to IKEA before,even one in Japan.

My image of IKEA was that it was a furniture shop whose goods were very fashionable but so expensive...
But after I went there,my image of it had changed!!

IKEA sells very fashionable interior goods,and they are reasonable prices:)

IKEA is 2-floor building,the 1st floor is goods and the 2nd floor is show rooms!!
When we walked through the show rooms,we were so excited.

If I live alone,maybe at that time,I will choose IKEA goods for interior♪

So we bought blankets at different colors.
Mine is light green,hers is pink.So cute!!

After shopping,we went to IKEA cafe to have lunch.
Prices are very cheap and food was delicious❤
We ate Swidish sandwiches,bread,a cup of salad and fruits taart.
The price of my lunch was $9.35- including free refill coffee.
So we enjoyed so much:)
We will probablly go there again soon to have a tea,haha

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿