0022/06/30

Japan vs Paraguay


Yesterday at 10 p.m.(+8hrs) Okada Japan had a match against Paraguay.
Both hadn't never went through quater finals.
Okada Japan completely protected their goal.
Both team couldn't get any goals so had to fight for about 120 minutes.
And finally,the first PK was done at the World Cup 2010.

Okada Japan lost and couldn't go through the quater final.
But they did their best.
I'd expected that Japan would lose some goals,because Paraguay is one of the strong teams.
According to FIFA,the ranking of Paraguay is better than that of Japan.

Although,Okada Japan lost but it was so impressive.
Okada Japan looked like 'samurai'.
Their fighting spirit reminded me of Japanese way of 'bushi-do'!!

My mom took video call via Skype so I was able to watch at real time.
I was glad to watch and share the same feelings as people in Japan.
When the game finished,my heart was full of impression...
If I couldn't have watched it,I would have regreted so much:_(

Thanks,Okada Japan!!

I realized how much I love soccer through this FIFA World Cup 2010.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿