0022/06/06

Bring Beef Quickly!!



Yesterday I was very busy:)
In the morning,my friends and I met @Western Australia Library and made a plan for our travel to Bali in school holicay.
We are trying online booking because it is cheaper than to use travel agencies.
Last week,when we went to a travel agency,3-days travel cost $1,000.- so we nearly gave up.
But my host sister advised me to use online booking.If we use it,it costs less than $800.- for 6-days travel including airfare and accomodation.yeah!!
Only we have to do is imput the travel details and pay for it.

We also plan to go Ayers Rock!!
Although it is a domestic travel,it costs about $1,000.- to travel only 3 days.
Perhaps we can't go there...

In the evening,we went to Scandinavia BBQ.
On the man's black apron,there was 'Bring. Beef. Quickly!!'.
At first,I thought it was the real name of BBQ,haha.
I am stupid^_^;

After dinner we enjoyed desert❤yammy@^ー^@
My host sister and I talked about 'hot' actors!! So excited!!
I was happy because she liked 'the Lord of the Rings'!!
So we'll watch it someday!!

At last,one of the members of the Scandinavian association of WA gave me a nice key holder and t-shirts!! Thank you very much!!
I'll cherish them!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿