0022/06/20

Japan vs the Netherlands

It's been a week since I updated my blog...
To tell the truth,I couldn't use my PC to save electricity...
Moreover my host mom asked me to use a dryer less than 3 minutes.
So my hair is twisted:_(
I should have my hair straightened or permed before coming here↓↓

Speaking of FIFA World Cup 2010 @South Africa,last night Okada Japan had the game against the Netherlands.
The Netherland is in top 5 of FIFA ranking,I think. And FIFA ranking of Japan is much worse than that of the Netherlands.
Although Japan lost against the Neatherlands at 0-1,but it was not bad.
Japan's possession was 31% compared with the Netherlands,it was 69%.
But Japan aimed goals!! They shoot when they went into the penalty area!!
So I didn't get disappointed.

Another game of Group E,Denmark vs Cameroon,Denmark defeated Cameroon at 2-1!!
So to proceed to Final tournament,Japan has to win the naxt match against Denmark!!

Okada Japan,Go for it!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿