0022/06/09

Function!!


Recently I don't update my blog but it's not I get tired of keeping a diary but I don't have time to update.
Last weekend,we had 3 days-off,but on Saturday I went to Perth city to make a plan for travel,went to Scandinavian BBQ.On Sunday,I went to church from early in the morning,and on Monday I went to Yanchep National Park with my friends.
I've been so busy but had a wonderful time for a couple of days.

Moreover,I help my host sister with mathmatics.
Of course,I have to speak English to explain.
Now she is studying function.
But I didn't learn it in English,so I don't have enough vocabulary related with mathmatics;for example,x*2 and x*3,1/3 and so on.
I knew *2=square and *3=cube recently.
It is very difficult for me to explain but interesting!!

In her math textbook,there are explanation of the characteristic of each functions,except for solutions.
If I were a student,I would hate mathmatics,haha^_^;
Although I am not good at mathmatics,I like.
That's because when I was a senior high school,I had to take lots of math tests and attend every supplementary lesson before 1st period started.
I really appreciate my math teacher in my senior high school.
Thank you!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿