0022/06/28

Okada Japan



Congratulations!! Okada Japan went through to the final tournament of FIFA World Cup 2010!!
Last Friday,they had the last match of Group E league,against Denmark.
I couldn't watch it on TV because it starts at 2:30 midnight and my host family isn't interested in soccer:_(
It's pity for only me not to be able to watch it although I love soccer so much,isn't it?!

They defeated Denmark!! The score was 3-1!!
Honda,Endo and Nagatomo got a goal!!
And Japanese Goal Keeper,Kawashima!! Amazing!! Cool:)

So now my laptop's back ground is Okada Japan♪
Tomorrow,they have the game against Paraguay at 10 p.m.!!
I wanna watch it!!
So I'm going to try;
I have Skype,so I can use video call.
So my mother will relay the match from Japan.
I hope it's successful!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿