0022/05/31

Chatterbox

Last Saturday,my friends and I went to Chatterbox @Hyogo Cultural Centre in City Beach.Chatterbox is a cultural exchange between Japanese and foreign people studying Japanese.
I met many people and enjoyed talking a lot♪
We spoke Japanese mainly but topics were about our languages,cultures;English,Chinese and Japanese.
I learned many things from them not only English but also Chinese and Japanese!!
Chatting was so interesting●^ー^●
There was a man who has studied Japanese for 2 year by himself and can speak it very fluently.Meeting him brought me strong motivation to study English!!
So he said paper dictionaries was good because it helped us memorise well and so on.

Today after my work,I went to bookstore and bought one↑↑
Although it cost me $49.95- it's worth paying!!

From now on,I study English as hard as I can!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿