0022/05/16

Japanese Party

Today I went to Japanese Party that my friend's friend @UWA held.
About 15 Japanese and 7~8 Asians from Korea,Thailand,and so on joined in.
Students from Kansai foreign language university came to study abroad for 8 months.
I made friends with them♫
Before noon,we met @Willington Bus Station,and took bus then arrived at his share house.
I helped with making okonomi-yaki just cutting cabbage,haha.

Lunch was so gorgeous for example,okonomi-yaki,sashimi(raw fish),tempura,ton-katsu,and pizza(his owner made!!)❤
I felt as if I had returned to Japan at that time.

I spoke Japanese mainly but some English:)
We talked about daily life in Perth and Japan.
Of course,playing game:jenga!!
I lost jenga once:_( But exciting!!

We talked about soccer!! FIFA world cup 2010 is soon!!
We wanna cheer Japan match together!! Go for it!!

Today I had such a good time.I hope we have such a party again.
And in addition,the number of friends in facebook is over 50 people!!
Thanks everyone!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿