0022/05/15

HARVEY NORMAN @COTTESLOE

Today I went to Subiaco with my host sister at first.
Because she is interested in hair care,so we went to the natural product shop.
She recommend me but prices were expensive:_(
So I tried handcream tester,haha.
Next we went to a grocery store and then she was looking for a bottle of vinegar.
There were various kinds of vinegar;white wain,red wine,apple sider etc.
I didn't know these difference.
She bought one,and when I asked her when she used it,she said 'for rinse'.
I was surprised to hear that. Hair care seemed interesting to me.
Because I didn't pay attention to hair care,just my twisted hair,so I should take care of it more than before.

After that I went to Cottesloe for shopping.
Train fare was $0.90.Cheap!!

My plan was window shopping only,but when I saw a volume-sales electrical appliance store,I couldn't help entering there.
Because maybe I am 'kaden otaku',so I can spend time in that kind of stores for at least 2~3 hours.
So I looked for HDD(Hard Disk Drive) because my PC's memory was getting shorter and shorter.
I asked a shop person if I could use one for my PC brought from Japan,and 320GB was enough in halting English.
He understood what I wanted to say,and answered kindly.
And moreover he talked about his travel to Japan.
I enjoyed a conversation with him a lot.

By the way,people working @that shop were handsome:)So happy,haha.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿