0022/05/26

Commercial Message

In tutor group(HR),we watched youbube somehow. What we watched were commercials by Cadbury.which is famous for chocolate in Australa. Speaking of chocolate,chocolate in Australia is more expensive than that in Japan because it is made in Australia and sold at $3.00~$4.00 at 200g and so on. But it is really tasty❤ I often eat these chocolates!! Last week I sent chocolate made in Australia for my grandfather's birthday by air mail.He likes chocolate,so I planned this surprise birthday present. Although my mom knew my plan but he didn't know it until the present arrived,so he was very pleased. In addition,my mom ate his chocolate...haha This commercial is so funny especially the children's eyebrows...lol Australian commercials are funny compared with Japanese ones.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿