0022/05/25

Test! Test! Test!

From this Monday,Year 12's test has begun.And Year 11's starts from next week.
It lasts for 2 weeks.It's similar to universities' system in Japan.
So each students has different schedule according to their subjects,some have days off during the test.
Although it would be busy week for me,because of the test,my schedule is not as busy as usual odd weeks.
But I have to go to school every weekday from morning to afternoon.
We haven't done Japanese tests yet,but I have something to do.
For example,I went to Information Technology Centre and asked staffs the solution of the problem and how to use a bloggie.
Moreover I had interview rehearsal for Year 11's speaking tests.
Of course I do lots of deskworks,too.But I don't feel tired of them.
Maybe deskwork is suitable for me:)
From tomorrow my schedule will be busier than today.In addition,next week I have to be an interviewer of speaking tests!!
Tommy,break a leg!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿