0022/05/31

Am I kind?

Of course,I don't think so.
Today year 12 took Japanese Assessment for 3AJSL.
This assessment was 2.5hour long,but students had to answer lots of question;listening,reading and writing.
It is not surprising that they said there wasn't enough time because it took me 50 minutes to finish reading and writing sections even though I am a Japanese.
But unfortunatelly,while the listening section,there was something wrong with the CD,so we had to read scripts and that made the assessment last longer up to nearly 3 hours...
After that,in the afternoon,they took speaking assessment.
It was too difficult for me to mark scores.
Hard work...tired...
And the teacher said to me 'You're kind,sensei.We can't give her this kind of score.'
But...
Am I kind? I don't think so.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿