0022/05/14

iPhone in Australia

I seldom see someone using iPhone in Japan.
But not a day do I see someone with iPhone in Australia!!
Perhaps two out of five have one.
In Japan,I've heard that Japanese don't like to put fingerprints on mobiles,so it doesn't spread among as many people in Japan as in other countries like a i-pod.

In Japan, I heard a rumor;

if you wave iPhone,it makes sounds like the light sever @Star Wars!!

I've been wondering since I was a senior high school student.

The other day,I could ask my host sister if the rumor was true.
Of course,the answer was 'No,but possible with certain application',haha.

What made me surprised was in Japanese class,some students used iPhone's application of Japanese dictionary!! Wow!!
Then I realized how useful iPhone is.

I want one,so when I go back to Japan,I'll probably buy it!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿