0022/05/11

Post Office

Today I went to the post office in Claremont to send my grandfather birthday gift and buy a letter and stamp for sending the photo for my previous host mother.
I bought chocolate on last Saturday but when I went there, it was closed:_(
That was surprising for me because in Japan,it opens every day from morning to night.
So today I finally sent to Japan!! But the fee was more expensive than chocolate,haha.
This is my post office debut in Australia,so I was nervous at that time.
Now I am relieved:)
The next is to print out the photo!! of course I bought glossy photo papers at $10.00. Expensive...

In the post office,they sell various kinds things;not only stationaries but also DVD,mobile phone. That was a big difference from Japan.It was interesting!!
I bought a book named 'Women who changed the world' at $20.00,because I need to study English.

Today I spent lots of money...I must save money as much as I can from tomorrow:)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿